Swedes and the Nordics are widely known as brilliant designers, have designed and crafted items for the beautification of the table–porcelain, silver ware, crystal, linen.
But what people tend to forget is they are excellent cooks as well. The diversity of these countries and the fact that they are surrounded by the sea, lakes and beautiful nature, makes it a beautiful source for locally produced ingredients and a perfect set up for a great culinary experience.
Today Sweden and the rest of the Nordics is home to some of the famous Michelin, White guide restaurants, cafes and eateries in the world, an immensely popular destination for foodies.
We believe that local cuisine is the highlight of travel, so we carefully design our culinary tours to include exclusive experiences that best capture the unique food, wine and culinary traditions of each destination.
Experience the best of authentic local cuisine through a variety of dining experiences and venues including chef’s tables, Castle dining, private homes (with local families), street vendors to Michelin and White guide recognised restaurants.
We can arrange:
- A variety of cooking classes, from private to group, demonstration to hands-on, one-hour to all-day to learn how to select and prepare local ingredients and to learn how cuisine reflects the local culture, climate and geography.
- Behind-the-scenes tours of local bakeries, wineries, musters (fruit juice and cider factory) and farms.
- Visits to the best specialty markets, gourmet shops, farmers and other food sources.
- Dining, wine and beer tasting at acclaimed local breweries, vineyards or Castles.
- Reservations at renowned local and Michelin restaurants, cooking classes and private homes dining.
- We customize all our tours to accommodate all our guests with food restrictions.